Get Your Career Off to a Healthy Start!
Join Our Team
If you're someone who wants to make a positive difference in people's lives, a career at Vitamin Discount Center is for you . At VDC we are a family of diverse and dedicated individuals who bring our unique talents together to help others love the life they live. Whether you're interested in joining our retail, corporate or distribution team, your contribution will be valued as an important influence to our success and growth as a company, as well as having a direct impact on the well being and health of others. Vitamin Discount Center is dedicated to the policy of equal employment opportunity and a drug free environment.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Life, & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
- 401K Plan
- Store Discounts
- Opportunities to Advance
Available positions are listed below. If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in one of these positions, please print and complete our application and fax it to 813- 973-7538 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the download button to get a PDF version of our application ( in order to save changes to the PDF we recommend Foxit Reader).
Vitamin Discount Center, LLC (VDC), a leading retailer based in Tampa seeks outgoing and motivated individuals for our South Tampa and St. Pete locations. VDC carries industry leading, national brands of vitamins, supplements, health and beauty, and sports nutrition products at discounted affordable prices.
The Sales Associate will guide customers in the purchase of vitamins, nutritional supplements, health
and wellness products through education and customer service.
- Demonstrate product knowledge in assisting customers
- Answer product based questions using knowledge from Vitamin Discount Center (VDC) training, merchandising bulletins and meetings
- Sell merchandise and interact with customers according to VDC standards
- Receive, check, and shelve merchandise
- Keep store clean and uncluttered
- Complete customer transactions using POS register system
- Perform register store open/close functions and bank deposits when needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years related retail experience
- Customer service skills
- Relationship selling skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Math skills (count, add and subtract)
We are an Equal Opportunity and Drug Free Employer.